We handle all aspects of family law, including:
- separation, cohabitation, and prenuptial agreements;
- spousal support;
- custody and child support;
- matrimonial and common law property division;
- responding to the Child and Family Services Authority (the "CFSA");
- protection orders and restraining orders;
- adoptions; and
- applications, trials, and appeals.
We can assist you with either contested or uncontested applications.
If you need to take legal action to resolve a dispute, we have experience helping with the following kinds of issues:
- contract disputes;
- tort and negligence claims;
- property and lease disputes;
- shareholders' disputes;
- builders' liens;
- judgment enforcement;
- insurance disputes;
- municipal liability;
- injunctions and ex parte court applications; and
- wrongful dismissal.
WILLS and estates
In terms of wills and estates, we can help with:
- personal directives;
- powers of attorney;
- dependent adult issues and applications; and
- estate litigation.
We have experience handling commercial traffic ticket defense.